Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative (SAP)
Our client, a major Electronics company located in Secaucus, NJ , has the immediate need for an experienced Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Rep to join their team on direct hire basis.
- Write up orders, enter PO's and handle pricing/quantity changes
- Answer calls from customers looking to place orders and answer all corresponding questions.
- Act as purchasing coordinator: Orders, warehouse, packing, shipping, billing, and receiving.
- Organize information from CS and warehouse, write and input into paragon.
- Make sure shipments are correct and timely.
- Ensure stock, pricing, dates, PO's, etc are all accurate.
- Review and write up all PO's; review details, specifics, and write up
- Record and track PO's; enter, track, and confirm pricing/delivery.
- Communicate with planning department and Customer service any red flags, delays, or issues.
- Monthly prep and review of Long Sheet for receiving orders; enter info to monthly DPO list, mark coordinating information.
- Keep Long Sheet updated with all current customer and factory order information.
- Receive Shipping Schedule and review ETA dates to make sure arriving as requested.
- 3+ years in Customer Service.
- MUST HAVE SAP
- Experience in Sales and ordering a big plus.
- Experience with pricing, PO’s, information logging/maintenance required.
- Excellent computer and phone skills.
- Must enjoy working with people and have a helpful, pleasant demeanor.