Our client, an established Manufacturing Company is in need of multiple CNC Lathe and Mill Machinist (all levels of experience).
- Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions on work piece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, attachments and materials on machines
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut
- Observe machine operation to detect malfunctions and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Manipulate dials, switches override program and correct machine performance
- Inspect first run piece and spot check succeeding pieces for conformance to specifications
- Program,set up and operate machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machines settings or programmed control data
- Confer with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
- Must have experience with one or more of the following machining
- Swiss – Citizen/TsugamiMilling
- Matsuura/Mazak, 4 & 5 axis Horizontal, multi-pallet machines
- Lathe – Okuma LC-20 or LC-40 or equivalent size
**Qualified applicants with CNC Lathe and Mill Machinist experience and encouraged to apply direct. **